- Portrait sessions start at $75 and include a 60 minute session and a photo disk with the rights to print afterward.
- Additional hours are $25/hour and we can go all day if you’re up for it.
- Wardrobe and location changes are only limited to the time that you’re willing to give to them – I’ll shoot anywhere!
- More than six people may require an additional fee …. pets are always welcome, too!
- This price is based upon a 30 mile radius of Lynchburg and anything further will require the additional hour’s fee.
WeddingsCongrats on your engagement! I am thrilled that you dropped by! I would love to hear your story, how you two met, the proposal, and things that you love! It would be a pleasure to help you create some of your favorite memories, so let’s talk! I’ve done weddings all over VA, MD and PA, so don’t let zip codes stop you from asking! Available for travel and destination events as well.
My Favorite Kind of Couple:
- – Couples who are way more excited about the marriage than the actual wedding day.
- – Couples who don’t feel like they need to follow traditions to create a wedding that fits them.
- – Couples who are more concerned with me capturing their relationship than making sure their arms are edited to look thin enough. You look like you, so you look awesome!
- – Couples who are weirdos, and love to laugh together.
- – Couples who value candid moments over posed ones.
- – Small, intimate, outdoor weddings, whether in a backyard, or on a mountaintop.
- – Unplugged ceremonies, where guests watch your vows without a phone in front of their face.
- – Type-B brides who aren’t going to let a wilted bouquet or a wrinkled tux put a damper on their day, and won’t care if their dress gets a little dirty (it’s going to happen!)
- – Couples who think cheese is for eating, not for photos (aka those “I said yes!” chalkboards
The “Essential Wedding” is $875 and includes:
- Up to seven hours of shooting on your wedding day from a solo photographer
- Disc(s) of high resolution images with the rights to print
- Facebook album of your photos posted to share online
- One 1.5 hour photo session. This could be an Engagement or Bridal session.
- The wedding package prices are based on a 60 mile range from Ashburn, VA. If Seven Hills is traveling farther than this, the hourly rates will apply during driving time.
- Deposits: I will hold your wedding date for $100.00 (non-refundable). If you pay the deposit you’re agreeing to pay the remaining balance prior to or on the day of your wedding. I will not take any other appointments on that day. The amount of the deposit is fully applied to your wedding package. In the event that a cancellation occurs the deposit is non-refundable but it may be applied towards a future event. If a cancellation is more than three months prior to your date, it may be refunded if no other session has occurred.
- Please keep in mind that you will be responsible for attaining permission (if needed) to shoot at the location(s) of your choice, and for covering the the parking costs and admittance fees (if applicable) for Tom and any second shooter(s)
- Payment methods: PayPal, check (made to Tom Butler) or cash.
- Q: Do you charge travel fees? A: I do not charge travel fees for weddings that take place within 60 miles of Ashburn, Virginia. If your wedding is more than 60 miles, I may require compensation for accommodations for the night of the wedding. If your wedding destination will require me to fly, I require flights and accommodations for the night before and the morning after the wedding.
- Q: What should I wear? A: If you are getting married you should probably wear a dress or something nice. For portraits I want you to wear something that reflects your style and general awesomeness. I also strongly encourage you to choose an activity for your session. Choose something that you love to do, let me know and then I’ll help you style your session to fit your personality.
- Q: Do I pick the location? Or, do you? A: I am always scouting great locations and have a lot of our favorite places to work with. However, I love when you pick a location that has significance to you! The more you love the location, the better your images will be.
- Q: Do you shoot with film or digital? A: I shoot 100% digital. The creative latitude that digital gives is beyond compare.